Monday, June 29, 2009

www.StarsMakeupHaven.com


So, I bit the bullet, and splurged (one could hardly call this a splurge, really) on one of the www.starsmakeuphaven.com pallets (the matt eyeshadow/blush one, actually). You can order it here.


I'd seen SO many amazing reviews on the pallet, and it's such a good price (even with the dollar conversions) that I couldn't resist.

Of course, the pictures don't really do justice to the richness of the colours in the pallet - they're truly amazing.

And while I only just received it today, I managed to do a look using some neutrals already. Getting compliments on your makeup from people who don't normally do so is pretty good vindication of money well spent, I reckon!



I'll post some swatches tomorrow, and I'm so excited by the pallet that I'm really seriously going to be doing a whole series of looks - so keep on watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment