Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Project 5 Pan - P5P

So, the inimitable Valerie Valentine and I are embarking on a Project 5-Pan (P5P), and want YOU to join us.

What, pray tell, is a P5P. Basically, a much more managable version of Lollipop26's Project 10-Pan.



So, in line with my Budget Beauty theme (hence the moniker) I don't have a rediculously expansive collection to begin with, but the project is still an amazing one to do.

I did it a few months back, and now after a few more purchases, I feel it's time to go ahead for round two.

Valerie is already ahead a few notches... her first item is a lipgloss (which is already 85% gone, by her own account *laughs*) so I'm gonna have to step up a bit in order to keep up!!

Join us in our P5P, follow us on twitter (OzBudgetBeauty & VIsForValerie)to get all the daily updates, and keep us tuned to YOUR progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment