Saturday, October 17, 2009

Heads Up!!

G'day everyone.

I've seriously, almost accidentally, discovered what would have to be my holy grail of moisturisers!!!

Really!!

And it's homemade, all natural, and it's the most AMAZING thing for rediculously dry/damaged/sensitive skin.

I've been having terrible issues with my seasonal allergies.  My skin has been disgusting.  Dry, flaky, itchy, supersensitive.  It's been reacting to nearly EVERYTHING.

To say I was getting desperate is a little understatement.

I'm going to make a YouTube video about it, along with how to make it, and how to use it, and follow it up with a blog post here with the list of ingredients and some interesting facts on all of the ingredients and how awesome it is.

Seriously, my hubby thinks I should just patent or trademark the ingredients, keep them a secret, and make a million selling the product!  *laughs*  I, on the other hand, am paying it forward.

So if you know anyone with super dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, or skin that's supersensitive, you might want to tell them to keep an eye out in the next few days for my post...

It's really awesome.

Have a great day.

*hugs*

Vashti

No comments:

Post a Comment