Thursday, October 15, 2009

I haven't forgotten you... honest!

July 2nd!!!

That was over 3 months ago!

Seriously!  That's how long it's been since I last posted, and it's probably been around the same length of time since I've posted a video to YouTube.

Life has been crazy hectic.  We've had health challenges, MUCH interstate travel, and my seasonal allergies have been wreaking havoc with my skin (and moods), we've bought a business...

Our 4yr old has just switched to full days at kindy, to prepare for school, so we've had all the hassle of ALL our routines changing to accommodate it.

I've got SO many videos, reviews, tutorials, tips and tricks to catch up on, I'm going to begin filming next week.

So, my first video will be a quick update.

Then I'm going to do two subscriber requests:
Top 10 Lip Products
5-minute face

I've also got tons of other requests, and questions, and a STACK of videos to make for my OzBudgetEvolution channel too.  So keep an eye out for it.

If you haven't already, follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ozbudgetbeauty and subscribe to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ozbudgetbeauty

Have a fantastic day!

*hugs*

Vashti

No comments:

Post a Comment